Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Act of Resignation with Consecration to Mary

Gregory Mussmacher, Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition, but in your mercy
hear and answer me. Amen


Act of Resignation
with Consecration to Mary


ACT OF RESIGNATION

LORD, I know not what to ask; I merely present myself to Thee.
Thou seest my miseries. Thou lovest me. Supply my needs according
to Thy Mercy. I adore, without seeking to understand, Thy Holy Will.
I resign myself to Thee, entirely and absolutely. I have no other
desire but to do what Thou wishest me to do. Teach me to pray,
O Jesus! Pray within me Thyself. Amen.

CONSECRATION TO MARY

MOST HOLY MARY, my Lady, to thy faithful care and particular
protection, and to the bosom of thy mercy today and every day,
and particularly at the hour of my death, I consecrate my soul
and my body, all my hope and consolation, all my trials and
miseries, my life and the end of my life I commit to thee, that
through thy most holy intercession and by thy merits, all my
actions may be directed and ordered according to thy will
and that of thy Divine Son. Amen.Sphere: Related Content

No comments: