Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Resume; I am looking for a new and wonderful career!!




Gregory Mussmacher faithful servant of God!


Gregory Mussmacher
205 N. Allwood Dr.
Hanover, PA 17331
717-633-6518 (Home)
717-965-6593 (Cell)
mussmacher@embarqmail.com




Dear Sir or Madam:
Having enjoyed a successful career as a Police Officer for the Baltimore City Police Department; I find myself interested in pursuing a career within the private sector.
My years as a Police Officer has provided me with the opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills; especially in the areas of management, security, crime prevention and investigations. My territory was located in a high crime area of Baltimore City where my ability to relate to people, demonstrate patience and maintain my composure in high stress situations, won me the distinction of Police Officer of the Month. I was also awarded the Bronze Star for Valor for saving the lives of three citizens during a shooting. I believe these commendations demonstrate a diversity of skills valuable in both the public and private sector. At the same time, I also possess strong investigative and leadership abilities.
I would like to respectively request the opportunity to meet with you to further describe my background and accomplishments in the hopes of securing a position with your company.
Many thanks for your consideration.


Very Sincerely,



Gregory M. Mussmacher






717-633-6518 Home
717-965-6593 cell
205 N. Allwood Dr
Hanover, PA 17331
mussmacher@embarqmail.com
Gregory M. Mussmacher


Objective


To obtain a position with an organization where I can impact profits by successfully applying my skills in the areas of sales, management, security and crime prevention.


Experience


2000-Present Baltimore City Police Department MD
Police Officer
§ Lead Officer conducting investigations for a variety of crimes including murder, narcotics and other part one crimes.


§ By applying strong investigative techniques and setting up an informant network; I successfully apprehended over 300 criminals over four years.


§ I am extensively trained on all facets of terrorism; both detection of terrorists and the preparation and planning of violent acts.


§ I received the bronze star of valor for saving the lives of three citizens during multiple shootings.


§ I was designated Police Officer of the month for January, 2004 by Major Brown. I was the first officer to receive this distinction since the inception of the award.


§ I have been in the position of OIC, Officer In Charge, numerous occasions and responsible for the other Police Officers in my squad. It holds the rank of Sergeant.


§ I also have received many letters of commendation for high-level narcotic; as well as for guns and various felony arrests.


§ I spent three years at Central Records Section. I was also in charge of monitoring the information that was placed on NCIC.
§ I am currently working at the quartermaster section and am responsible for dealing with sale representatives and outfitting police officers.


09-01-04 - 04-01-05 Cintas Corporation (Route Sales)

1996-2002 United States Marine Corps
Communications E-5


§ I was a Squad Leader in the United States Marine Corps Reserves and was responsible for the leadership of 25 Marines.


§ I held the classification code of Top Secrete.


§ I am extensively trained in terrorist detection and control.




Education
1994-1996 Suffolk Community College NY
§ Major Criminal Justice

1998-1999 Napa Valley Criminal Justice Training Institute CA

Graduated in with a P.O.S.T. certificate, Police Officers Standards and Training, allowing me to be hire as a police officer in California.



1999-2000 Stony Brook University NY
Majored in History


2000-2003 University of Baltimore MD
Major Criminal Justice


2004-2006 Almeda University PA
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration

References


Joseph Torsella 717-630-2051 (Supervisor of Quality Assurance at Gladfelter, Quality Assurance 7+8) Friend and Associate


Sgt. William Garrett 443-690-7248 (Supervisor at Baltimore City Police Department)


Col. Tony Jeffreys 410-916-3573 (Retired Colonel Baltimore City Police) Co-worker


Rick Gusherowski 717-634-7789 (Retired Baltimore City Police) Co-Worker

Interests



Reading history about the military and the Bible, weightlifting, attending Church, and spending time with my wonderful wife and three terrific children. I also coach AYSO Soccer and Basketball at the YMCA.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: